This is the place that you have been searching for. We invite you to search our site by exploring headings that resonate with you. We invite you to remove the obstacles that keep you stuck in your relationship or circumstance. If you want to SHIFT, we are the people who have the ability to assist you to Shift Your Life®!
Dr. Tracy Latz, M.D. and Dr. Marion Ross, Ph.D. (The Shift Doctors) are available for seminars and speaking engagements on the topics of integrative medicine, personal transformation, esoteric studies, spiritual growth, color and sound healing, energy medicine, emotional freedom technique, and sacred energy centers.
The Shift Doctors interview with Dr.Glen Rein at the Water Conference in Bulgaria discusses the consciousness of water and cells and the scientific effects of intention on cells. Dr. Tracy Latz questions Dr. Rein about the meaning of his research for humans and daily effects of our own consciousness on our cells.
Dr. Rein is a biochemist and expert researcher in subtle energy and consciousness . His research led to changes in the physical structure of water with EM fields, thus changing its physical properties and allowing for its application to produce novel, enhanced effects in products for the skin-care industry. For the past 25 years he has pursued an academic career in traditional biomedical research at prestigious institutions such as Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools, where he studied neuroscience, immunology, psychoneuroimmunology and bioelectromagnetics. His bioelectromagnetics research culminated with an assistant professorship at Mt. Sinai Medical school and a publication in the prestigious journal Nature.
Dr. Tracy Latz is a physician, cell biologist and metaphysician. Dr. Marion Ross is a transpersonal psychologist and metaphysician. The ‘Shift Doctors’ love “Giving You the Keys to Shift Your Life” by bringing forth technologies and information to the public. Find out more at www.ShiftYourLife.com
Holidays, even in the best of circumstances, can be stressful due to family, work, school, and cultural expectations and responsibilities. A daily practice can pave the way to keeping you compassionately connected to your self, others and whatever Higher Power you understand or recognize. A daily practice can also reduce stress or anxiety and keep you focused on your journey to shift and transform even in the midst of stressful holiday encounters.
In order to depersonalize the daily stress, negative emotions, and thoughts that we encounter daily, we need to have a regular routine that keeps us balanced in body, mind and spirit. Various cultures approach this dilemma in many different ways using a daily centering practice called Dharma. This (more…)
Our guest blogger- Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, “Guerrilla Marketing,” plus 30 other books. His books have sold 14 million copies worldwide. His guerrilla concepts have influenced marketing so much that today his books appear in 41 languages and are required reading in many MBA programs worldwide. He was a teacher and sounding board for The Shift Doctors (Tracy Latz, M.D. and Marion Ross, Ph.D.) ; and after many discussions strongly encouraged us to publish a book (soon to be released) designed to assist people who struggle with implementing tools learned in business or entrepreneurial coaching programs due to self-sabotage. For more on Jay Conrad Levinson visit www.gmarketing.com
There are various ways to enhance focus in addition to the prescription medications available on the market:
1. Behavioral approaches include giving prompts and using organizational binders/calendars to keep an older child or adult on task.
2. Exercise: Aerobic exercise boosts natural catecholamines in the body (the body’s own amphetamine of sorts) to improve focus. Taking breaks from intense study or work sessions to go for a jog, run or brisk walk outdoors, playing basketball for twenty minutes or some other type of aerobic exercise can help restore attention/focus.
3. One nutritional approach includes the addition of the nutritional supplement known as Huperzine-A which has been (more…)
We are often asked by students, family, friends and patients how to find the truth of whom we really are. Our lives are so filled with ‘busy-ness’ and the importance of maintaining our facades or masks of how we wish others to perceive us that it’s difficult at times to see through the veil. The exercise of Reversing is an old Kabbalistic technique using mental imagery that allows us to become the observer of our daily actions and perceptions and to come to a better reflection of the truth of who we truly are. Reversing can become like your own personal Time Machine – as in H.G. Wells…. although not as scary.
What is Mental Imagery? Quite simply it’s the mind thinking in pictures – sort of like dreaming while you are awake. With the mental imagery exercise of ‘Reversing’, we can rid ourselves of negativity as we become the observers of our lucid dream and rewrite our old scripts with positive healthy ones.
Process of Reversing:
In a darkened room as you prepare for bed at night, lie down on your bed with your eyes closed. Get comfortable and take a few slow, deep breaths; see yourself totally relaxing deeper and deeper with each exhalation. Now review the events of the day in your imagination in reverse order event by event.
Begin with the last event of your day and relive it, then go to the preceding event of the day and relive that. Continue reliving events until the time when you woke up. Remember each event slowly and with as much attention to detail as you can, while at the same time correcting your behavior and attitude in situations which you found difficult. If you had a distressing talk with someone put yourself in their shoes and hear their voice and perspective coming out of your mouth and your words coming from their voice. This will help you experience what the other person was feeling. For example, if you had a fight with your family member or coworker, imagine the situation from their point of view or where what you said to them is now coming out of their mouths and what they said to you is coming out of your mouth. Would you change anything? Replay it how – now from a more enlightened, mindful perspective- you would choose to respond and see how it turns out. (more…)
The “Shift Doctors” (Tracy Latz and Marion Ross) attended Jonathan Goldman’s 20th Anniversary Healing Sounds Intensive course at the beautiful Sunrise Ranch outside of Loveland, Colorado. Wow!! What an experience! Imagine 100 people actively, intentionally engaged in Sacred Sound to heal our selves and the planet.
Both Jonathan Goldman and Andi Goldman were heart-centered teachers – we recommend their course to anyone who wishes to delve more deeply into Healing Sound. We promised Jonathan and Andi Goldman that we would share the wealth of our collective knowledge and spread the ‘resonant word’ about the power of Sacred Sound as generated by the human voice to create harmony – in mind, body, spirit and for the world at large. As such, we will now be offering more than our previous Color and Sound Vibrational Healing seminars and classes.
Vibrational Sound Healing can enhance your health, emotional balance and overall wellness. The power of Healing Sound can energize and awaken our brains, boost our immune system, create a relaxed state of mind and body, heighten consciousness, rewire our nervous system, resonate our DNA and cellular structures, and create harmony among all beings. We have learned SO much from Jonathan as well as from our many years of metaphysical study, 20+ years of practical applications, and other formal sound healing training via Delphi University’s ancient mystery school, Fabien Maman’s Tama Do Academy, Robert Peng’s Qigong sound healing tradition, as well as many other energetic practices.
Our new courses will include:
- Chakra Frequencies and Vowels as Mantras – using the vibration of your own voice to resonate and balance your chakras
- Breathing, Humming, Laughter and Toning Exercises -learning breathing techniques along with healing vibrational laughter with intention to create joy and harmony in your body and life
- Energetic Balancing with Tuning Forks, Crystal Singing Bowls and Tibetan Bowls
- The Power and Basics of Vocal Harmonics – learning how to create harmonics to open portals for vibrational healing and change
- Sounding of the Divine Name – Jonathan Goldman has taught us how to call in the power of the angel of Sacred Sound and use ancient universal sacred vowels for healing prayer, meditation and transformation… to create “As Above, So Below“.
The above picture is an Entura or Intuitive Art (drawn with eyes closed) of the energy of “Shamael” – Angel of Sacred Sound as intuited by Tracy Latz.
The picture to the left is an Entura or Intuitive Art drawn by Marion Ross of the resulting healing energies while working in Sacred Sound after calling upon “Shamael”.
P.S. We also teach both public and private classes in Entura Art
– Dr.’s Ross & Latz both have their doctorates in holistic healing, metaphysics, complementary and alternative medicine. Dr. Latz is a cell biologist and board-certified psychiatrist. Dr. Ross is a Rohun doctorate and a transpersonal psychologist. Together they have written 3 books (one a #1 bestseller on Amazon), taught at national and international professional conferences, produced >70 YouTube instructional videos, meditation CD’s and instructional DVD’s. They are both certified in intuitive development, hypnotherapy, medical qigong, crystal healing, mind-body medicine, homeopathy and energy medicine from accredited programs. Visit or opt into their website at ShiftYourLife.com to read free articles, listen to free meditations and to receive updates on their classes or events. Contact “The Shift Doctors” at email@example.com to have them teach or present to your conference, private gathering or group.